- #580888 000000000 580888000000000
ProjectSAM Orchestral Brass Classic Sample Library
- Write a Review
Orchestral Brass Classic is the reissue of the acclaimed symphonic brass series, with SAM Horns, SAM Trombones, SAM Trumpets, and SAM Solo Sessions. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The reissue of the must-have ProjectSAM brass sample libraries.
Orchestral Brass Classic is the reissue of the acclaimed symphonic brass series, with SAM Horns, SAM Trombones, SAM Trumpets, and SAM Solo Sessions. Known for its ambient, cinematic sound, ProjectSAM Orchestral Brass Classic is a sample library that no film, TV, or game composer should be without.
The symphonic brass instruments in Orchestral Brass Classic sample collection have been recorded in a beautiful concert hall and cover French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet section, and solo French Horn, Tenor Trombone, Bass Trombone, Bb Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, C Tuba, and Cimbasso.
The Orchestral Brass Classic reissue of the renowned SAM brass library offers updated programming, custom features, KONTAKT Player 2, and a large price drop.
For this rerelease, the four individual ProjectSAM brass volumes were streamlined, modernized, and merged into one KONTAKT Player 2-based sample library, featuring repetition, simulated legato, octaver, and on-screen keyswitch information. In addition, all sustains, including the solo brass, are now looped.
Included brass sections:
French Horn Section (4)
Trombone Section (3)
Bb Trumpet Section (3)
Brass solo instruments:
Solo French Horn
Bonus Bass Trombone
Solo Bb Trumpet
Solo Piccolo Trumpet
Solo C Tuba
Both section and solo sustains are looped.
- All sustains looped, including solo brass
- Programming streamlined over all brass instruments
- Round-robin alternation for all brass staccatos that offer multiple staccato versions
- More efficient keyswitches with onscreen keyswitch information
- Custom KONTAKT Player 2 skin and features, including simulated monophonic legato mode, random repetition mode (apart from round robin alternation), octaver, KONTAKT reverb, and other useful settings
- 2 simulated mics (close & stage) for all brass instruments and articulations
- 16-bit/44.1kHz audio pool
- Programming/mapping unlocked, audio pool locked (encoded)
The brass library that no film, TV, or game composer should be without.