- Write a Review
DMX control with smart configuration.
The Control16 from VENUE is a robust, 16-channel DMX controller that provides simple, elegant control of multiple lighting fixtures. Configured as four banks of four faders, each bank operates an independent 4-channel controller with access to manual color mixing, pre-set color pallets, strobe, chase, and blackout functions. The VENUE Control16 color pallets are designed to work with any lighting fixture using a standard DMX 3-channel RGB mode. The 4th fader can be used to control Amber, White, or UV color mixing for Quad LED fixtures. When combined with VENUE’s TriThin38LED, TriThin64LED and TriStrip3Z, it produces plenty of complementary and contrasting lighting effects that will wow the crowd all night long.
- Compact DMX-512 controller for LED fixtures (up to 4 channels)
- - Channel 1: red
- - Channel 2: green
- - Channel 3: blue
- - Channel 4: amber, white or UV (fixture dependent)
- Controls up to 4 separate banks of 4 DMX channels
- Each bank can control separate fixtures.
- Playback options include automated, sound-activated or manual RGBW
- Playback modes:
- - Preset: 9 built-in colors
- - Chases: manually trigger automated programs
- - Color macro: manually scroll through the color spectrum
- - RGB fade: automatically scroll through the color spectrum
- - RGB fade delay: automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each bank
- - Auto: randomly selects different colors for each fixture
- Variable fade times for all playback modes
- Variable strobing on the fly (2 Hz – 33 Hz)
- Adjustable audio sensitivity
Order today for affordable DMX control.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.