- Write a Review
LED stage fixture with 12 tri-color LEDs, 256 color macros and more.
The VENUE TriStrip3Z color batten stage light from Venue combines spectacular brightness, vibrant colors, extreme durability, and flexible operation in a thin batten that is perfect for uplighting effects, cyclorama and focused-down lighting applications. VENUE TriStrip3Z features twelve 3-watt tri-color LEDs with VENUE’s LED technology stabilizes temperature fluctuations, allowing your new fixture to retain premium performance and brightness over time. That means your show will look just as good at the finish as it did at the start. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is organized on three zones for maximum color options. Each LED features dual-stage optics housed in a robust chassis with clear protective lens and includes has four operating modes (Stand-alone, Sound Active, DMX, and Master /Slave), seven static colors, 236 color macros, 14 preset color programs, strobe, dimming, and manual color mixing. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is constructed with sturdy adjustable feet, multiple hang points for precise aiming from stands, trusses, and floors. It also includes pass-thru DMX and AC connections for neat cable management. The VENUE TriStrip3Z integrates seamlessly with ThinTri38LED and ThinTri64LED using the Control16 DMX controller for complete scalability for large and small shows.
- Vibrant color and illumination
- Class-leading LED technology minimizes drops in brightness
- Easy access menu for
- 12 x 3-watt tri-color LEDs with dual-layer optics, organized in 3 zones
- Bold red, green and blue primary colors
- 7 Static colors
- 14 Preset lighting programs
- 236 color macros (DMX mode)
- Clear protective lens covering LED elements
- Multiple hang points for lighting stands or installation, plus swivel feet for floor use
- 4 Operating Modes
- DMX In/Out
- AC Power In/Out
- Built-In Microphone
- LED Menu with simple push-button control
Make sure your show looks great from start to finish. Order Venue lighting today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.