- J10026 000000000 J10026000000000
QSC CX302 100W Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
The new CX Series power amplifiers are designed to meet the needs of sound contractors, venue managers or institutional physical plant managers. Thes...Read More
The new CX Series power amplifiers are designed to meet the needs of sound contractors, venue managers or institutional physical plant managers. These compact, powerful amps combine QSC's PowerWave technology with features that meet the requirements of fixed installations. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution ot any permanently installed sound system.
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor-specific features including 1dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CXs also now include an HD-15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl, QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allows remote amplifier monitoring and control via a standard Ethernet network.
Perfect for installations.
- Clean power
- Able to run multiple speaker sets
- Two RU
Order today and solve your permanent installation power challenges.
CX302 100W Stereo Power Amp
- 8 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 200W
- 4 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 325W
- 2 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 600W
- 16 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 400W
- 8 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 700W
- 4 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 1200W
- CX302 Primary Specifications
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohmsbalanced
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR & 3-pindetachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output Connectors, each channel: Safety-shroudedbarrier strip
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, opencircuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive ormismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supplyshutdown
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 14" (2 RU)
- Weight: 21 lbs net