- J10026 000000000 J10026000000000
QSC CX302 100W Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
The new CX Series power amplifiers are designed to meet the needs of sound contractors, venue managers or institutional physical plant managers. Thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for installations.
The new CX Series power amplifiers are designed to meet the needs of sound contractors, venue managers or institutional physical plant managers. These compact, powerful amps combine QSC's PowerWave technology with features that meet the requirements of fixed installations. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution ot any permanently installed sound system.
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor-specific features including 1dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CXs also now include an HD-15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl, QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allows remote amplifier monitoring and control via a standard Ethernet network.
- Clean power
- Able to run multiple speaker sets
- Two RU
- Control options
Order today and solve your permanent installation power challenges.
- 8 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 200W
- 4 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 325W
- 2 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 600W
- 16 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 400W
- 8 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 700W
- 4 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 1200W
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohmsbalanced
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR & 3-pindetachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output Connectors, each channel: Safety-shroudedbarrier strip
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, opencircuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive ormismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supplyshutdown
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 14" (2 RU)
- Weight: 21 lbs net
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.