- Write a Review
Power amp for installations.
The CX302V is designed to meet the needs of sound contractors. Featuring the PowerLight switch mode power supply and features like gain control security panels, the CX302V allows you to set it and forget it. All models feature DataPorts for integration with Q-Sys or QSControl.net systems.
The CX302V is a two-channel power amp designed from the ground up, combining QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology with specific features to meet the requirements of fixed installations. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and proven reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
The CX302V provides direct 70 volt capability for distributed audio systems. It offers low impedance capability and 600 watts per channel at 4 ohms (20 Hz -20 kHz, 0.05% THD). It is equipped with many contractor specific features including 1 dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers. CX amplifiers also include an HD15 Data Port connector to interface with Q-Sys and QSControl networked audio systems, for remote amplifier monitoring and control. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and unmatched reliability, the CX Series is the perfect solution to any permanently installed sound system.
With PowerLight technology, CX amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and gets rid of unwanted noise and hum. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second through an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
QSC's PowerLight technology takes your audio to an entirely new level. Delivering tighter bass and clean, transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability, and eliminates unwanted noise and hum. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times per second through an ultra-low noise impedance circuit. Unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-Sys and QSControl
- Dip switch control for clip limiters, HP filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
- Signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 70 and 100 -volt outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel isolated output)
- 2 rack units high and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Light weight - all models weigh only 21 pounds
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
Ideal for sound contractors. Order today.