- Product 600029
QSC HPR151i Powered Subwoofer 15-Inch
- Write a Review
For high-level dance music or reinforcement of bass instruments and kick drum, an HPR series subwoofer will add low-frequency extension and power to ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
For lows that make themselves felt!
For high-level dance music or reinforcement of bass instruments and kick drum, an HPR series subwoofer will add low-frequency extension and power to any sound system. When the requirement is for compact size and tight, punchy low-end, the single 15" HPR151i subwoofer is the answer. The 700Wpower module is capable of producing 133 dB peak SPL with frequency response down to 43 Hz and sound quality that rivals many 18" subwoofers. A top-mounted 35mm pole socket is provided for use in sub/satellite systems.
- Live sound reinforcement of bass, kick-drum, etc.
- Higher SPL dance music
- 15" powered subwoofer
- Low Frequency: 15" cone transducer with 3" voice coil
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 51 Hz ” 105 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz ” 145 Hz
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 133 dB peak
- Power output: 700W Class H
- Input impedance: 22k balanced, 11k unbalanced
- Controls: Gain, Low-cut filter, Front LED On/Off, Power, Circuit breaker
- Indicators: Power. Signal, Limit
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and Output Limiting, Output Short Circuit, Overtemperature Muting, Driver DC Protection
- Current consumption at 120 VAC (1/8 power EIA noise): 2.2A
- Enclosure: Painted Birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR line level inputs x 2 (L+R), Balanced male XLR full range line level throughputs x 2 (L+R), Male XLR low-cut line level outputs x 2 (L+R)
- Dimensions: 25" H x 22" W x 20.75" D, (635mm x 559mm x 525mm)
- Net weight: 98 lbs. / 44.5 kg
- Available Accessories:
- HPR COVER 151
- HPR POLE 26
- HPR POLE 31