- J01725 000000000 J01725000000000
QSC RMX1450a Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
The RMXa Series is an update on a proven line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reliable and affordble power for entertainers and touring users.
The RMXa Series is an update on a proven line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the 2RU models offer 4Î power ratings from 300 to 800 watts per channel. For premium loudspeaker systems with extremely high power capacity the 3RU models (RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a) are unchallenged.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. Three 2-rackspace models range in power from 430 to 1200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Two 3-rackspace models provide 2000 to 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. All five models feature a compact chassis less than 16" deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
With 500 W/CH into 4 ohms and 700 W/CH into 2 ohms all in a chassis that is less than 16" deep the RMX1450a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
- Compact size ” up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
If you're a performing musician or mobile entertainer, then the RMX 1450a is the right choice for you.
RMX1450a Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode (both channels driven) 260 W
8Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD 300 W
8Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD 400 W
4Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD 500 W (0.5% THD)
4Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD -
2Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 1% THD 700 W
2Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD
Bridge-Mono Mode 800 W
8Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD 900
8Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD 1400 W
4Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD
Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) 8Î > -100 dB
Distortion (SMPTE-IM) < 0.01%
Input Sensitivity at 8Î 1.15V (+3.4 dBu)
Voltage Gain 40x (32 dB)
Output Circuitry Class AB
Power Requirements 6.0 A
Typical, 1/8 power pink noise at 4Î* 9.6 A
Severe, 1/3 power pink noise at 4Î*
Supplied Plug Type, 100/120V NEMA 5-15
Supplied Plug Type, 230V CEE7/7
Weight 40 lb (18.2 kg)
Net 46 lb (20.9 kg)
20 Hz - 20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power < 0.03% THD / 4Îand 8Î
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power < 0.03% THD / 4Îand 8Î
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz: +0/-1 dB -3 dB points: 5 Hz and 50 kHz (LF filter bybassed / 8Î)
Damping Factor (1 kHz and below) > 300 at 8Î
Input Impedance 10k ohms unbalanced / 20k ohms balanced
Input Clipping 10 Vrms (+22 dBu)
Cooling Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow
Connectors (each channel) Input: Active balanced / 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+)
Output: Touch-proof binding posts / Neutrik Speakon
Controls Front: AC switch / Ch. 1 & 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switch
Indicators Power-on: Green LED / Signal: Yellow LED (1 per channel) / Clip: Red LED (1 per channel) | Protect: Red LED
Amplifier Protection Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
Load Protection Turn-on/off muting / AC coupling (850, 1450) / Triac crowbar (1850HD, 2450, 4050HD, 5050) on each channel
Dimensions 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall / 2 rack spaces
Power Requirements 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz (factory configured)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.