- J01722 000000000 J01722000000000
QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. The 2-rackspace model RMX2450a features outpu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power and punch in two rack spaces.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. The 2-rackspace model RMX2450a features output power of 450 watts per channel at 8 ohms. It has a compact chassis less than 16" deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
The RMX amplifiers are among the most reliable products in pro audio. It takes some real effort to blow these things up. The RMX design has had a long time to be tested in the marketplace and the results are in. This amp is a beast. Long hours, long roads, hot environments, indoors, outdoors, you name it. The RMX amps are among the best built, most reliable power sources you will find.
- Compact size
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection
Order today and have ampiece of gear you can really rely on.
RMX2450a Power Amplifier
- 8Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 450W
- 8Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 500W
- 4Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 650W
- 4Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 750W
- 2Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 1% THD: --
- 2Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 1200W
- 8Î/ FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1300W
- 8Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1500W
- 4Î/ EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 2400
- Signal to Noise (20 - 20 kHz) 8Î: > -100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.02%
- Input Sensitivity at 8Î: 1.23V (+4.0 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 50X (34dB)
- Output Circuitry: 2-tier Class H
- Power Requirements: 6.3A
- Typical, 1/8 power pink noise at 4Î*: 15.6A
- Supplied Plug Type, 100/120V: NEMA 5-15
- Supplied Plug Type, 230V: CEE7/7
- Weight: 44.5lb
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz: +0/-1 dB -3 dB points: 5 Hz and 50 kHz (LF filter bypassed / 8Î)Damping Factor (1 kHz and below)
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced, 20K ohms balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow
- Connectors (each channel): Input: Active balanced / 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+)
- Controls: Front: AC switch / Ch. 1 & 2 gain knobs
- Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Indicators: Power-on: Green LED / Signal: Yellow LED (1 per channel) / Clip: Red LED (1 per channel) | Protect: Red LED
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: Turn-on/off muting / AC coupling (850, 1450) / Triac crowbar (1850HD, 2450, 4050HD, 5050) on each channel
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall / 2 rack spaces
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz (factory configured)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.