- J15990 000000000 J15990000000000
Radial Engineering ChainDrive 1x4 Distribution Amplifier
- Write a Review
The ChainDrive is an innovative 1x4 'distro' module designed to fit inside the popular 500 series rack format. Once connected, it enables the enginee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stack your 500-series rack.
The ChainDrive is an innovative 1x4 'distro' module designed to fit inside the popular 500 series rack format. Once connected, it enables the engineer to send an audio signal to various processers, effects or remote audio systems simultaneously as a means to create innovative signal paths.
The design is simple and easy to use. Sijmply connect to the module via the power rack's rear panel XLR input which then feeds the four corresponding 1/4" TRS outputs on the front panel. The unique circuit design enables both balanced and unbalanced signals to be used while also accommodating unbalanced stereo sources. Those with a Radial Workhorse may connect to the ChainDrive via the XLR, 1/4" TRS input or D-Sub. Designated as an unbalanced input, the ChainDrive's Omniport input automatically converts the unbalanced signal to a balanced line so that it can then feed other 500 series modules.
Applications include sending a pre-recorded track to multiple dynamic processors to create multi-band compression, feeding a variety of effects processors simultaneously and splitting the signal to feed various guitar amps and pedals. Each TRS signal path may also be used to distribute a stereo signal such as a CD or iPod and feed it to four stereo destinations.
The ChainDrive is a unique tool designed for creative engineers who are looking to expand the sonic landscape by adding more routing flexibility than ever before!
- 1 x 4 line level distribution amplifier
- Balanced and unbalanced operation
- Compatible with all 500 series racks
- Also buffers unbalanced stereo signals
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.