- H74105 000000000 H74105000000000
Radial Engineering EXTC 500 Reamp Guitar Effects Interface
- Write a Review
The Radial EXTC is a 500 series module that lets you incorporate guitar effects into the realm of pro-audio recording. Just imagineâ¦ add a touch of...Read More
The Radial EXTC is a 500 series module that lets you incorporate guitar effects into the realm of pro-audio recording. Just imagineâ¦ add a touch of grit to a vocal track, some wah on a kick drum, maybe flange a violinâ¦The EXTC is a creative tool made for your esoteric-inventive side, ready to unleash fresh new sounds that will make your recordings stand out from the crowd.
And it's super easy to use: connect a line level signal from the recording system. The EXTC unbalances the signal and converts it to high impedance where guitar pedals can be inserted at will. Front mounted Â¼" send & receive connectors provide easy access. Turn track on, set levels, adjust the blend for just the right amount of magic. Be prepared for instant amazement. Legalized ecstasy.
Features include Radial's award winning 100% discrete class-A guitar buffering for ultimate audio integrity, transformer isolation to eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops, 180Âº polarity reverse to keep effects and balanced signals in phase, plus a separate patch bay insert point to add studio effects into the fun.
The Radial EXTC is without a doubt one of the most innovative effect manipulating devices ever made. And it opens the door to new sounds by taking Reamping technology to an new level. Be prepared for wild & wonderful!
One of the most innovative effect manipulating devices ever made.
- Balanced interface for guitar effects pedals
- Separate send & receive controls optimize signal path
- Transformer isolated send eliminates ground loops
- Creative tool helps your mix stand out from the rest
Incorporate guitar effects into your tracks!
EXTC 500 Reamp Guitar Effects Interface
- Circuit type: Solid state with transformer coupled effects loop
- Power requirement: 60mA, Â±16VDC
- Output Gain:
- 12dB - send & receive at maximum 6dB - send minimum/receive maximum 0dB - send & receive set at 12 o'clock
- Frequency Response: dry: 20Hz ~ 20kHz Â±1.5dB; wet: 20Hz ~ 10kHz Â±3.5dB (-8dB @ 20kHz)
- THD+N: dry: >0.005% 0dB output; wet: >0.002% 0dB output
- Noise: dry: -93dB; wet: -84dB
- Intermodulation Distortion: Dry: >0.003% 0dBu input; wet: <0.02% 0dBu input
- Maximum input: dry: +26dBu; wet: +20dBu
- Effects Loop i/o
- Connector: Send 1/4" output: Unbalanced Â¼"; Receive 1/4" input: Unbalanced Â¼"
- Impedance: Send 1/4" output: 1.5k Ohms; Receive 1/4" input: 10K Ohms
- Gain (Variable): Send 1/4" output: From -14dB ~ +3dB (0dB at center point); Receive 1/4" input: From -99dB ~ +9dB (0dB at center point)
- Maximum Gain: Send 1/4" output: Â±3dB; Receive 1/4" input: +9dB
- Line level i/o:
- Connector: Input: Balanced XLR Female; Output: Rear Panel Balanced XLR Male
- Rear Panel Impedance: Input: 15k Ohms; Output: 200 Ohms
- Headroom: Output +25dBu
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Radial Engineering EXTC 500 Reamp Guitar Effects Interface:
The device is great for using any guitar pedals on a recorded track. Even if someone uses plugins, we all know the real TS- 9 sounds awesome and can be used with EXTC 500 on a dry track, guitar, bass, even vocal.
The EXTC 500 might be used as a reamp, (in this case use only Send jack and plug the other side into you favorite amp).
The similar one is Radial X-Amp, which only does reamping.
Overall, Great product from Radial, Great service from MusiciansFriends.