- 712960 000000000 712960000000000
Radial Engineering HotShot ABI Line Input Selector
- Write a Review
The balanced Radial Engineering HotShot ABi line selector instantly changes between 2 signal sources by depressing a latching footswitch. As the HotS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Switch between instruments and mics simply and quietly with this rugged, latching footswitch.
- Hotshot ABi
The balanced Radial Engineering HotShot ABi line selector instantly changes between 2 signal sources by depressing a latching footswitch. As the HotShot ABI is completely passive, a power source is not required.
he Radial HotShot ABI input selector makes signal diversion control as simple as turning on or off. Radial arms the HotShot ABI with grounding options and level adjustments to make it suitable for a wide variety of live sound applications.
Critical to the HotShot's performance is its rugged 14-gauge steel construction and ultra compact footprint. Use the HotShot ABi in the most demanding professional applications while enjoying years of trouble-free performance.
The HotShot ABi is ideal for applications such as switching between 2 dynamic microphones on a stage or selecting between 2 audio sources. The latching switch also opens the door for other useful operations, such as using the HotShot ABi as a microphone mute; to select between 2 wireless receivers for live sound system backup; to select between 2 stereo guitars; or to provide the moderator with remote control over 2 audience microphones for community events.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial HotShot ABI s made tough for years of reliable use performance. Radial backs the HotShot signal switch with a 3-year transferable warranty.
- On-stage line input signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- Heavy-duty construction, switches and components
Easy-to-use, this passive footswitch with Radial's renowned signal transparency gives you control over two sound sources. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Radial Engineering HotShot ABI Line Input Selector:
This XLR AB switch does what I needed to use only one mixer mic channel for my electric and acoustic guitars. Acoustic guitar via direct box, electric guitar (amp) via mic. It is a passive switch and switches quietly. 4 pad/switches help balance A vs B volume/power. I taped a plastic cover over the pad switches to prevent accidentally foot-selecting a pad. Since there isn't a battery or power, there also isn't an LED to indicate what channel is selected. But that's OK with me.