- 712961 000000000 712961000000000
Radial Engineering HotShot ABO Line Output Selector
- Write a Review
The Radial Engineering HotShot ABo balanced line output selector does the work of setting the path you want for your sound between 2 destinations. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Switch between a pair of input sources quietly.
- HotShot ABO
The Radial Engineering HotShot ABo balanced line output selector does the work of setting the path you want for your sound between 2 destinations. The completely passive HotShot ABo does not require powering of any type to work its latching switch.
The multi-purpose HotShot ABo simplifies on-off and diversion control over audio signals. Radial outfits the selector with useful features such as grounding options and level adjustments to conform to a wide variety of applications.
Critical to its performance is the HotShot ABo's rugged 14-gauge steel construction and ultra compact footprint. Use your HotShot ABo in the most demanding professional applications while enjoying years of trouble-free performance.
The Radial HotShot ABo can be used in a variety of applications including driving 2 channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing; to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom; for temporarily muting the audio signal such as when coughing; and for talkback mic control.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial Engineering HotShot ABo is made tough for years of trouble free performance and is backed with a 3-year transferable warranty.
- On-stage line output signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
Had enough of annoying and potentially speaker-damaging thumps? If yes, order a HotShot. If not, we carry lots of replacement speakers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.