- 712957 000000000 712957000000000
Radial Engineering J-ISO Jensen Transformer Equipped Stereo Isolator +4dB to -10dB Converter
- Write a Review
The Radial Engineering J-ISO stereo interface takes a high output +4dB line level signal from a mixing console and converts it so that it may be conn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Connect your iPod or laptop safely to professional gear set for +4dBu line level output.
- J Iso
The Radial Engineering J-ISO stereo interface takes a high output +4dB line level signal from a mixing console and converts it so that it may be connected to low-level unbalanced devices. In an effort to adapt to all of the variables, the output may be adjusted with a recessed set and forget level control. This makes it easy to connect professional audio gear with devices such as computer sound cards, iPods, or -10dB recorders.
The Radial J-ISO stero isolator has the smart features of the Radial PRO ISO but with the added sonic excellence of genuine Jensen audio transformers. Jensen transformers are equipped with nickel cores for high input levels before saturation. Their Mu-metal shields offer protection against electromagnetic fields. The result: 100% ground loop isolation for noise elimination, virtually zero phase shift, and they sound great!
To reduce noise problems, the J-ISO is equipped with an audio isolation transformer on each channel that helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Connections are straight forward: inputs are standard balanced XLR female while outputs include choice of stereo RCA, 3.5mm or standard 1/4".
All connectors and controls are protected with a book-end design and the J-ISO may be rack-mounted in the optional J-Rak (sold separately) or secured to a podium using the J-clamp. This makes the J-ISO an easy-to-use solution for interfacing between pro and consumer electronics and an ideal interface for recording events.
¢Balanced stereo line-level inputs with XLR connectors accept the +4db professional signal standard.
¢Rugged XLR connectors are glass filled nylon, 100% electrically isolated, and eliminate chassis ground potential.
¢Ground lift on outputs can eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
¢Recessed level control makes fine adjustments to the unbalanced outputs for optimum recordings.
¢Unbalanced -10 db output jacks provide quick and easy patching to any consumer audio device like stereo's and laptops.
¢Book-end design creates a protective zone around the jacks and switches.
¢Full bottom pad improves electrical isolation and keeps the unit in one place.
¢High performance transformer for distortion-free signal transfer and 100% isolation from ground loop hum.
¢Heavy-duty welded i-beam enclosure of 14 gauge steel makes it impossible to torque the pc board and eliminates cold solder joints.
¢Military-grade pc board inside with full ground plane to reduce susceptibility to RF noise.
- Nickel-core Jensen audio transformers
- Stereo pro to consumer audio interface
- RCA, 3.5mm and 1/4" outputs, XLR inputs
- Variable output control to set optimum levels
- Transformer isolated to eliminate hum & buzz
- Record direct from mixers and mic-preamps
- Interface +4dB pro-gear with unbalanced inputs
- Recording interface for laptops and MP3 players
- Swiss army problem solver and adaptor
- Cool stuff:
- Passive design doesn't need power
- 'Plug & play' makes it easy-to-use anywhere
- Compact and solid to handle abuse
- 3 year transferable warranty
If you're recording on you iPod, laptop, or other -10dBV recorders, you need the J-ISO to successfully connect to a mixer.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.