- 153918 000000000 153918000000000
Radial Engineering J33 RIAA Turntable Preamp Direct Box
- Write a Review
A combination RIAA phono-turntable preamp and direct box that allows long-play vinyl albums to be played directly through a professional microphone p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fully outfitted for hi-fi archival and rugged enough for stage performances.
A combination RIAA phono-turntable preamp and direct box that allows long-play vinyl albums to be played directly through a professional microphone preamp or mixing console where the very highest quality is required. This audiophile interface is ideally suited for album archiving, pristine sampling, recording performances, and DJ mixing. It has RCA inputs; stereo RCA, 3.5mm, and 1/4" TRS -10dB line-level outputs; and balanced mic-level XLR outs. Employs an indestructible steel housing with internal I-beam construction, a protective zone around switches and jacks, and a full-bottom no-slip pad. May be powered with 48V phantom or DC supply. An auto sensor automatically selects whichever power supply is present.
- RIAA phono-turntable preamp and direct box
- RCA inputs
- XLR, RCA, 3.5mm, and TRS line-level outs
- Steel housing
- Switch and jack protection
- No-slip pad
- Powered with 48V phantom or DC supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about J33 RIAA Turntable Preamp Direct Box:
I use this with a SONOS connect so that I can stream my records across my SONOS speakers in my house, or directly connect it to my speakers and have a pure analog signal. No hum, even after the switchbox and independent volume control to accomplish this task. I have an ART preamp that does the same thing, but with only one output, and it was much noisier than this unit. Save it for one of those 15% off sales, if you're not in a rush.