- 153919 000000000 153919000000000
Radial Engineering JS2 Passive Microphone Splitter Direct Box
- Write a Review
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a second auxiliary direct throughput with ground lift, and a transformer-isolated output. Has a 30dB pad, sup...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Split your signal without degradation.
Features electrically isolated XLR I/O, a second auxiliary direct throughput with ground lift, and a transformer-isolated output. Has a 30dB pad, supplies 48V DC phantom power for microphones, has a ground lift, and has common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz. Features a stand-alone housing with 14-gauge, I-beam steel frame with baked enamel finish and an innovative bookend cover.
- Passive splitter direct box
- Electrically isolated XLR I/O
- Second auxiliary direct throughput with ground lift
- Transformer-isolated output
- 30dB pad
- 48V DC phantom power
- Ground lift
- Common mode noise rejection up to -100dB at 60Hz
- 14-gauge, I-Beam steel frame
- Baked enamel finish
Order today—your signal depends on it!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Built rock solid
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
Comments about Radial Engineering JS2 Passive Microphone Splitter Direct Box:
I haven't had it long enough to determine its long term reliability, but it's a Radial, so I assume it will have a long trouble free life. I've become a confirmed Radial fan over the past few years.