- J04469 000000000 J04469000000000
Radial Engineering PowerStrip 500 Series 3-Slot Power Rack
- Write a Review
Unlike most other single space power racks that are limited to two modules, the innovative triple-module design allows you to put together a traditio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Single-space rackmount power supply for up to three 500 series modules.
Unlike most other single space power racks that are limited to two modules, the innovative triple-module design allows you to put together a traditional channel strip, combining a mic preamp with an equalizer and dynamic control using a compressor-limiter all within the confines of a single RU 19" rack. With so many choices of modules available today, this opens the door to creating unique signal paths to allow your music to stand out.
Following the criteria established by the Radial Workhorse, the PowerStrip is 100% backwards compatible with older API modules while being optimized for Radial's expanding range of preamps, processors and routing devices. Construction begins with 14 gauge steel and features dual gold contact EDAC 15-pin connectors for optimal signal transfer. To maximize headroom, the external supply delivers 500mA of current for voltage hungry modules plus a separate 48V phantom tap delivers 10mA of current for microphone preamps. Rear panel connectivity includes standard XLRs for each slot along with ¼" TRS connectors for multing modules, cross patching and parallel processing. Instead of the traditional 'hardwire patch' system employed by others, The PowerStrip employs an innovative feed function that patches modules together in series without the need of cables. And stereo modules no longer need to be soldered to be paired, they can now be sync'd together using a simple switch. The PowerStrip is also equipped with Omniport on each sot. This TRS jack enables the module manufacturer to implement a unique function for a given module such as a key input on a gate.
The PowerStrip makes it easy to assemble a variety of modules to create the ultimate channel strip and the compact single RU design opens the door for use in both studio and concert touring.
- Single RU power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Designed to create the ultimate input strip
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
Create your own custom signal chain with the 3-module PowerStrip Power Rack.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.