- 430495 000000000 430495000000000
Radial Engineering Radial-Furman PROAV2 DI Box SS-6B Surge Block Bundle
- Write a Review
Radial ProAV2 Audio-Video DI The Radial Engineering ProAV2 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. ...Read More
Radial ProAV2 Audio-Video DI
The Radial Engineering ProAV2 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. It has full two-channel stereo functionality.
To eliminate the need for various adaptor, a "Swiss Army" array of connections are provided, including 1/4" for instruments, RCA and 1/8" connectors for consumer electronics and computers, and a +4dB XLR input for professional systems. Front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points.
Custom wound transformers are employed, which are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the ProAV2 Passive DI box particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh. Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow.
Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor
The Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor is a high quality AC power distributor with a 6-outlet block, heavy-duty metal construction, 15' power cord, illuminated on/off switch, and circuit breaker. EMI/RFI noise attenuation make it an effective power strip to supply and protect your gear. Black color blends in onstage.
Improve your tracks and protect your gear at a great price!
- Great-sounding, flexible passive DI
- High performance custom-wound transformer
- Pro "Swiss Army knife" direct box for multi-media
- Easy to use passive ultra-quiet design
- Eliminates ground loops causing hum and buzz
- Handle huge transients without distortion
- Completely passive, no power needed
- XLR, 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm inputs
- Built-in stereo to mono merge function
- -15dB PAD for wide range of input levels
- Converts hi-Z consumer to low-Z mic-level
- Connect a stereo source to a mono channel
- Unbalanced audio from CDs, laptops, VCRs
- Ultra-tough 14 gauge steel enclosure
- 3-year transferable warranty
- 6-outlet block
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- 15' power CDR
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Circuit breaker
- EMI/RFI noise attenuation
- Comes in black so it blends in on stage
Order the audio tools you need today!
Radial-Furman PROAV2 DI Box SS-6B Surge Block Bundle
- Radial ProAV2 Audio-Video DI
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Â± 2.5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% THD 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input: Unbal, high-Z
- Outputs: Balanced 600-ohm, mic-level, pin-2 hot
- Input pad: -15dB
- Power requirement: None
- Size: 3.25" x 5" x 1.875"
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 3.5" W x 1.5" D.
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.