- J15987 000000000 J15987000000000
Radial Engineering Shuttle Patch and Insert Panel
- Write a Review
The Radial Shuttle is a combination effects insert and routing module that enables you to bring playback tracks, effects and other non-Radial modules...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Makes connecting effects to your 500 series rack quick, easy and super effective.
The Radial Shuttle is a combination effects insert and routing module that enables you to bring playback tracks, effects and other non-Radial modules into the Workhorse. This opens the doors to tremendous patching options that would otherwise require complex wiring.
The design begins with an input feed via the Workhorse or other 500 series rack. This feeds two front panel insert loops. The first is fully balanced to make interfacing with +4dB studio gear quick and efficient while taking full advantage of the lower noise affo0rded by a true balanced insert. The second loop is unbalanced for -10dB operation. This is the most common form of insert found in studio workstation environments. A third loop can be accessed via the Omniport for those that are equipped with a Workhorse. Each is equipped with an individual insert on-off selector that allows the effects to be compared.
Where the Shuttle really begins to get interesting is when using the Workhorse for real-time playback. A feed from the recorder is sent to the Shuttle where the program track can be auditioned at the same time as a new recording track without latency of any kind. One simply routes the mic preamp and shuttle to one of the 8 channels while auditioning via the main, monitor or headphone outputs.
- Lets you connect any module to the Workhorse mix buss
- Two front panel effects loops for handy patchbay convenience
- Individual insert switches for comparing wet - dry signals
- Third loop via Omniport for remote studio patchbay interface
Expand your Workhorse system with the Shuttle Patch module!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.