- J15992 000000000 J15992000000000
Radial Engineering SubMix 4x1 Line Mixer
- Write a Review
The Submix is an ultra quiet 4 x 1 mixer module designed to fit the 500 series format and enable the studio engineer to combine multiple audio stems ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
500-series format 4x1 line mixer.
The Submix is an ultra quiet 4 x 1 mixer module designed to fit the 500 series format and enable the studio engineer to combine multiple audio stems such as line level devices and effects together and route them as needed. The Submix is also ideally suited for keyboards, samplers and drum machines where these need to be mixed into the audio chain.
The design begins with four conveniently located 1/4" unbalanced inputs on the front panel. Separate level controls for each input are clearly designated for easy manipulation. These are equipped with Radial's unique dual-gang Accustate circuit that simultaneously sets the input sensitivity and the gain to maximize signal-to-noise. This enables both instrument and line level signals to easily be interfaced without the need for a typical level reducing pad. Following the Radial Workhorse and classic mixer designs pioneered by Neve and SSL, the Submix employs a traditional virtual-earth mix-buss circuit topology. This delivers exceptionally quiet performance even when several Submix modules are combined via the Omniport mix-buss input.
The single-space Submix may be used alone, or doubled-up for full stereo operation. When used with a 3-slot Radial Powerstrip, you can instantly assemble a 12 x 1 keyboard mixer for live use. With a full-blown Workhorse, you can go as far as building a 32x2 analog summing mixer or combine various modules to create unique multi-band effects.
The Radial Submix is an innovative studio tool designed to manage audio signals and open the door to creative new patching options.
- Single space 4x1 line mixer for 500 series racks
- Accustate circuit for low noise at all levels
- Virtual earth-mix bus configuration
- Use with instruments and line level sources
Manage audio signals and open the door to creative new patching optionsI
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.