- J15989 000000000 J15989000000000
Radial Engineering Tank Driver Spring Reverb Interface
- Write a Review
The Radial Tank Driver is a wonderfully unique 500 series module that allows you to drive a balanced line level signal through the reverb tank in you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sring reverb driver for your 500-series rack.
The Radial Tank Driver is a wonderfully unique 500 series module that allows you to drive a balanced line level signal through the reverb tank in your Fender Twin amp! Yes, an affordable interface designed specifically to drive spring reverbs of all types and deliver the long trailing shimmering effect that is only possible with a true spring.
The design begins with a transformer coupled output driver with normal and high settings for new and old spring reverbs alike. Separate drive and return controls allow signal optimization to maximize signal to noise. To further tailor the tone, the Tank Driver is equipped with two tone controls that let you adjust high end shimmer and low frequency boom. (Let's face it... what else would you call it?)
Plug in an instrument and hear spring reverb with less noise and wider bandwidth than ever before. Plug a mic pre into it to add spring reverb to voice. Try it with drums to create unique sonic spaces. And since you probably have more than one amp in your studio¦ you will soon be using different reverbs for different tracks.
- Pro-balanced spring reverb interface
- Use the spring reverb in your guitar amp
- Add unique spring reverb effects to recordings
- Optimized drive circuit for low noise
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.