- 153921 000000000 153921000000000
Radial Engineering TWIN ISO Passive Line-Level Isolator
- Write a Review
Equipped with the world's finest Jensen Audio Transformers, the Radial Twin-Iso is a no-excuse problem solver that provides exceptional audio perform...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Destroy ground loop buzz and electrical field hum.
- Twin ISO
Equipped with the world's finest Jensen Audio Transformers, the Radial Twin-Iso is a no-excuse problem solver that provides exceptional audio performance while eliminating ground loops. It features 2 +4dB line-level floating channels with XLR input and output connectors for easy interfacing. Nickel-laminated Jensen JT-11P1 isolation transformers and insulated XLRs provide 100% isolation. As a unity-gain device it boasts 10Hz-40kHz response and balanced, 10kohm input impedance.
Jensens do not introduce problems such as phase shift or group delay, which can cause bass to sound muddy and indistinct. This is of utmost importance when interfacing advanced line array systems where maintaining phase relationships is paramount to achieving the controlled dispersion pattern. Jensen Transformers are legendary for their warm Bessel curve and for their ability to handle transients without overload or ringing.
- Uses world's finest Jensen Audio Transformers
- 2 +4dB line-level floating channels
- Insulated XLR I/O
- Nickel-laminated Jensen JT-11P1 isolation transformers
- 10Hz-40kHz response
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
Comments about Radial Engineering TWIN ISO Passive Line-Level Isolator:
Great device for removing ground loops, buzzes & other unwanted noise from the audio path. The Jensen transformers keep the sound true to original & have no coloration whatsoever. Built like a tank, just like other Radial products that I own, highly recommend!