- H74111 000000000 H74111000000000
Radial Engineering X-Amp 500 Reamp
- Write a Review
The Radial X-Amp 500 Reamp is one of the eight modules designed to be comprise the Radial Workhorse Rack and Mixer System that combines the popular 5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brings the magic of reamping to the masses.
The Radial X-Amp 500 Reamp is one of the eight modules designed to be comprise the Radial Workhorse Rack and Mixer System that combines the popular 500 series platform with an incredibly flexible patching system to let you create the ultimate studio environment.
The Radial X-Amp is a 500 series module that lets you take a pre-recorded guitar track and send it back to amplifiers and effects so that you can tailor the sound to suit. The advantages of Reamping are many: when recording, the guitarist need only concentrate on the performance. Working out specific sounds and optimal mic placement can be done later. This eliminates hours of tiresome repetition while allowing the producer to adjust the character of the track as the production evolves.Using the X-Amp is 'plug and play' easy to use. The design begins with an XLR balanced line level input located on the 500 series rear panel that feeds the X-Amp. To ensure the very highest fidelity, 100% discrete class-A circuitry is employed. The X-Amp unbalances and buffers the pre-recorded signal where it then feeds two transformer isolated hi-Z guitar level outputs. The ¼" jacks are front mounted for desk-top convenience and equipped with ground lifts to help eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Independent level controls enable you to adjust the drive going to each amp for optimal tone. Should one of the amps be out of phase, depressing the 180 quickly brings both in line. The X-Amp Reamper works with guitars, basses, keyboards and even voice! You can send the signal through guitar effects pedals too. In fact the only thing holding you back is your imagination.
- Active Reamp designed for 500 series racks
- 100% discrete class-A electronics for best tone
- Transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz
- Easy access front panel jacks & controls
Lets you choose the right sound you each mix!
- Circuit type: Class-A discrete, transformer coupled
- Power Requirement: 40mA, +/-16VDC
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (adjusted for guitar signals -5dB@20kHz) - 100K Load
- Voltage Gain:
- XLR Input to XLR Output: 0dB +/- 0.5dB
- Omniport to XLR Output: -3dB +/- 0.5dB
- XLR Input to 1/4" outputs: -0.6dB +/- 0.5dB
- XLR Input to XLR Output: <0.002% @ 0dBu(20Hz20kHz)
- Omniport to XLR Output: <0.002% @ 0dBu (20Hz20kHz)
- XLR Input to 1/4" outputs: <0.006% @ 0dBu (1KHz)
- XLR Input to XLR Output: -114dB below 0dBu
- Omniport to XLR Output: -95dB below 0dBu
- XLR Input to 1/4" outputs: -98dB below 0dBu
- Intermodulation distortion:
- XLR Input to XLR Output: <0.04% @ 0dBu input
- Omniport to XLR Output: <0.005% @ 0dBu input
- XLR Input to 1/4" outputs: <0.027% @ 0dBu input
- Maximum input:
- XLR Input to XLR Output: +26dBu
- Omniport to XLR Output: +20dBu
- XLR Input to 1/4" outputs: +19dBu
- Connector I/O details
- XLR input type**: +4dB, balanced female XLR, AES standard, input impedance 1.2k Ohms
- XLR output type**: Parallel ˜thru-put' with XLR input, +4dB balanced, output impedance 600 Ohms
- ** Typical connectors found on most 500 series racks
- OUT-1 type: Instrument-level (variable), unbalanced 1/4", transformer isolated, impedance 3k Ohms
- OUT-2 type: Instrument-level (variable), unbalanced 1/4", transformer isolated, impedance 3k Ohms
- Omniport type: Instrument-level input, unbalanced 1/4", (on Workhorse), input impedance 220K Ohms
- Shipping Weight: 1.5lbs (0.7kg)
- Size: Standard 500 series rack format
- Warranty: 3 years, transferable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.