- Product 182718
Rane DEQ 60L 1/3-Octave Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
The Rane DEQ 60L 1/3-Octave Graphic Equalizer was made to provide a tool you could use to draw the frequency response you wanted on the unit's front ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An EQ unit that actually is graphic!
The Rane DEQ 60L 1/3-Octave Graphic Equalizer was made to provide a tool you could use to draw the frequency response you wanted on the unit's front panel. For years, graphic equalizers compromised the seemingly unattainable goal of a response that truly matches the slider settings--until Rane designed the DEQ 60L.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows filter technology not possible with analog designs. Rane coined this new technology "Perfect-Q" to describe the world's first true graphic equalizer whose output response precisely matches its front-panel settings.
Perfect-Q features virtually no band interaction and extremely low ripple between adjacent bands. Rane wanted to keep things interesting and flexible--fear not proportional-Q lovers--for each channel of the DEQ 60 is selectable between Perfect-Q or proportional-Q response.
- Perfect-Q: what you see is what you get
- No EQ filter interaction
- Proportional-Q: classic smooth response
- Independent accelerated-slope 3-band full-cut tone controls
- Low-cut and high-cut filters
- Switchable boost/cut or cut-only modes
- Input and output level controls
- 8 segment metering for each input and output
- 2 boost/cut ranges: ±6dB or ±12dB
- Each channel may use A or B channel controls
- Stereo linking
- 2 "analog memories"
- A-curve/B-curve comparison
- Analog-controlled DSP
- XLR, 1/4" TRS, and Euroblock connectors
- Bypass switch (DSP), bypass relay (power failure)
- Exceptional RF and magnetic immunity