- Write a Review
Rane's most popular mixer with improvements and enhancements for smoother performances.
The TTM 56S has been a popular performance mixer for many years and the TTM 56S DJ mixer improves upon its predecessor with several different features including a removable C13 power cord that is easily replaceable if you lose yours. This Rane mixer will operate anywhere you can get voltage from 100 to 240 AC. Also, all four inputs are Phono/Line switchable on the rear panel so you can plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
Rane takes performance mixer design as seriously as performing DJs take their art form. The TTM 56S DJ mixer is flexible, durable, and feature packed and the audio quality makes it perfect for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio, or live broadcast applications.
Non-Contact Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders
These magnetic faders know exactly what your hand is doing. A proprietary curve-translation module converts your hand motion into precise audio level control. Each of the Crossfader and Channel Fader controls include a Reverse switch and an independent, continuously adjustable Contour control, adjusting from a smooth blend to extremely fast cut.
Rane's proprietary FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop. A Wet/Dry pan control gives the user total control of how much processed signal is in the mix. The effects loop is post-fader, so reverb and other delay effects respond to both Channel Faders and Crossfader without cutting off tails.
Auxiliary Input and Output (Session Mix)
A stereo Aux Input with a Level control provides input for a session mix, drum machine, or other auxiliary input signal. The stereo Aux Output with Level control provides output for session mix, booth monitoring, recording, or second zone.
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere you can plug into 100-240 VAC
- All four inputs are Phono/Line switchable - plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Both 1/4" and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are provided on the front
- The Transform switches are also Kill switches
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch
- Text is readable in the dark under black light
- Three long-lasting non-bleed magnetic faders
- Non-contact magnetic crossfader and channel faders use proprietary curve-translation module to convert your hand motion into precise audio level control
- Crossfader and channel faders have Reverse switch and an independent, continuously adjustable Contour control
- FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop
- Wet/Dry pan control
Take your mixing capabilities to a whole new level with the TTM6S.
TTM 56S 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Phono Inputs: Switchable Line / Phono, unbalanced RCA jacks
Response: RIAA, ±1dB
Gain: 40dB, 1kHz
Input impedance: 47.5 kOhms, 200 pF
Line inputs: Switchable Line / Phono, unbalanced RCA jacks
Input Impedance: 20kOhms, 1kHz
Gain: Off to +12dB, 1kHz
Tone Control (EQ): 3-band accelerated-slope, full cut
Auxiliary Input: 1 stereo, unbalanced RCA jacks
Input impedance: 20 kOhms, 1kHz
Gain: Off to +10dB, 1kHz
FlexFX Return: Stereo, unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
Input Impedance: 12kOhms, Minimum
Gain: Unity, 1kHz
Mic input: Active balanced 1.4" TRS phone jack
Input impedance: 20kOhms, 1kHz
Gain: 44dB at 1kHz, Master Out, max gain
Frequency response: 30 to 20kHz, +0, -3dB, max gain
CMMR: >40dB, 1 kHz, max gain
S/N: 76dB, Re +4dBu, max gain, @ insert, 20kHz BW
Tone Control: 2-Band
Effects Insert Loop: 1/4" TRS, Tip=Send, Ring=Return, unbalanced mono
Master Output: Stereo balanced / unbalanced, 1/4" TRS phone / RCA jacks
Output Impedance: 300 ohms balanced each leg, 301 ohms unbalanced
Gain: 6dB balanced, 0dB unbalanced
Frequency response: 10Hz to 30kHz, +0, -3dB
THD+N: <0.05%, re +4dBu, 20 to 20kHz, 20kHz BW
S/N (balanced output) 101 dB, re +4 dBu, 20 kHz BW, unity gain/94dB, re +4dBu, 20kHz BW, 12dB gain
Auxiliary output: Stereo, Unbalanced RCA jacks with Output Impedance of 301 ohms and Gain: Off to +6dB
FlexFX Send: Stereo, Unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack with Output Impedance of 301 ohms and unity gain
Control Feed-through: -80dB, re +4dBu, all controls
Crosstalk: -70dB, re +4 dBu, 1 kHz
Unit agency listing: UL/cUL/CE
Universal Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Maximum Power: 20W
Front panel size: 13.3"H x 10"W (33.8 x 25.4 cm)
Coffin depth: 3" (7.7 cm)
Unit Weight: 9lb. (3.7kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rane TTM 56S 2-Channel DJ Mixer:
I've had this mixer for over 7 years and haven't had a single problem. The fader still performs like the day I got it. Rane's customer support is excellent.Why would I need customer support? Oh, my cat chewed off my knobs and I wanted to know where to purchase some--instead they sent me free ones. That's not a promise...I'm just telling you they're behind you. No, I don't work for Rane. Buy this and be happy.