- 485916 000000000 485916000000000
Rapco Horizon ISOBLOX Compact Signal Isolator
- Write a Review
The Rapco Horizon ISOBLOX is a compact 600 ohm to 600 ohm in-line transformer isolation module with XLR (male) to XLR (female) connectors. It effecti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Allows signal and ground isolation while retaining a 600 ohm load and source impedance.
The Rapco Horizon ISOBLOX is a compact 600 ohm to 600 ohm in-line transformer isolation module with XLR (male) to XLR (female) connectors. It effectively isolates 60-cycle hums and other outside noise that can be caused by older electrical systems, or when interfacing equipment together that is located in separate areas. The ISOBLOX line isolator also reduces the chance of the guitarist who sings of getting shocked from an isolated mic signal.
- Allows signal and ground isolation
- Retains a 600ohm load and source impedance
- XLR female input
- XLR male output
Get the audio solution you need.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.