- 485912 000000000 485912000000000
Rapco Horizon PADBLOX-10 Compact Signal Pad
- Write a Review
The Rapco Horizon PADBLOX dB inline pad attenuates incoming signals by -10dB while retaining a low operating impedance. Plug the PADBLOX line pad in-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A affordable solution that keep your audio signals from peaking out.
The Rapco Horizon PADBLOX dB inline pad attenuates incoming signals by -10dB while retaining a low operating impedance. Plug the PADBLOX line pad in-line between the source and your console and for an incremental dB reduction of the signal. Construction of the PADBLOX pad is a traditional "H" type. Shunting signal on the output or load side. Rapco PADBLOX attenuator pad is available in 10, 20, 30 and 50 dB pad levels.
- -10 dB attenuation
- Retains low operating impedance
- XLR female input
- XLR male output
Get the affordable audio solution you need.
- Input impedence: 560 ohms nominal
- Input level: +24dbm or 3.6v MAX
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.