- 485920 000000000 485920000000000
Rapco Horizon TDIBLOX Consumer Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The Horizon TDIBLOX Tape Deck Interface lets you connect unbalanced sources, such as laptops, MP3 players, CD players, and tape decks with stereo RCA...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Connect unbalanced playback devices with stereo RCA output safely to a professional mixer.
The Horizon TDIBLOX Tape Deck Interface lets you connect unbalanced sources, such as laptops, MP3 players, CD players, and tape decks with stereo RCA outputs to a mic-level mono input on a PA mixer.
The Horizon TDIBLOX has RCA plugs that connect directly to your laptop soundcard or other RCA-out equipped playback device and provides mono summing operation, which maintains the proper balance of your stereo mix while protecting your playback device from accidental exposure to phantom power and other possible dangers (see below). Housed in a compact and durable aluminum box, it has an XLR output and a rotary potentiometer that provides volume control.
Why you need the TDIBLOX:
If you're connecting an unbalanced stereo source to a mic-level input on a console, accidental exposure to phantom power can burn out the motherboard of a laptop or fry your playback device. Balancing the signal makes the playback unit "invisible" to phantom power.
Another reason you need the TDIBLOX is for its ability to sum to mono. Simply using a Y-connector cable from stereo into one signal will not work. Summing a stereo signal to mono via a Y connector can cause the unbalanced stereo outputs of of your playback device to drive one another, which in a best-case scenario, will cause loss of signal strength, and in worst-case, will
cause a short between the outputs and damage the unit. Also, due to improper summing, parts of your stereo mix will be lost.
- Summed mono operation
- Stereo RCA plugs directly into computer output jack
- Rotary potentiometer provides volume control
Playing with stereo backing tracks and need to connect to a mono mixer input? Get a proper mono mix while protecting your gear. Order the TDIBLOX today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.