- Product 620277
RCA RP5120 Voice Recorder
- Write a Review
This compact RCA Digital Voice Recorder can store over one hundred hours of recorded information—including voice and data files—on the large included...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Email, save, share, and edit your recordings—all in your hand.
This compact RCA Digital Voice Recorder can store over one hundred hours of recorded information—including voice and data files—on the large included flash memory. It easily connects to your PC with the built-in USB connection, and records in MP3 format.
The RCA RP5120 Digital Recorder features automatic voice-activated recording, variable-speed playback, a built-in microphone and speaker, and a headphone jack. This small hand-held digital recorder includes basic editing functions and stamps a date and time on your recordings. It connects to a PC with a built-in USB connection, and comes with a USB cable and 2 AAA batteries.
- Allows user up to 104 hours of recording (Actual playback/recording time and available storage space vary depending on system requirements, bitrate and other factors). Record lectures, seminars, or important day-to-day notes, without the worry of running out of time
- Built in USB port allows file download to PC. Once transferred to the PC, listen, share and save with our Digital Voice Management Program
- Allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically. Recording stops when sound stops
- Select from multiple playback speeds so you can listen to your recorded files at your own pace
- Intro Scan: Preview message content to quickly find messages
- Easily identify date & time a recording was made
- Editing functions, built-in speaker, built-in microphone, recording quality selector, low battery indicator, headphone jack
- USB cable, batteries
- provides a DVM program to let you organize and store recordings to your PC
- Insert index marks to identify and quickly retrieve important sound bites