- Product J26882
Reloop RMX 40 DSP BlackFire 4+1 Channel Club Mixer
- Write a Review
4+1 CHANNEL PRO DSP CLUB MIXERThe new BlackFire edition has a new, deep black color scheme. Besides the revised potentiometers and the newly designed...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sleek look, advanced features, DSP.
4+1 CHANNEL PRO DSP CLUB MIXER
The new BlackFire edition has a new, deep black color scheme. Besides the revised potentiometers and the newly designed, bright LEDs, the professional mixer's DSP effect unit clearly stands out.
DSP effect power
Combined with a beat counter, the effect parameters can be assigned to different timings or they can be modulated manually with a time and a level/depth parameter.
A mixer for every occasion
The Reloop RMX-40 series is especially DJ-friendly due to its headphones output with equalizer and mono switch. Furthermore reversible faders with adjustable curves, output level LEDs as well as an automatic beatcounter are available for each channel. The crossfader can control every input channel, activate sources via fader start and cut all frequencies via the kill switches.
- 4+1-channel Pro DSP club mixer
- Freely assignable DSP effect unit with time and level parameter
- Manual beat assignment for effects
- Automatic beatcounter for all channels (double 3-digit display)
- Excellent sound characteristics due to Premium Sound Architecture (PSA)
- Freely assignable Long Life TCT crossfader (45 mm) with adjustable curve
- Long Life linefaders (60 mm) with adjustable curve, reversible
- Kill unit for both crossfader channels, with flash function (up to -40 dB)
- Effect send/return for all channels
- Extra LED for cue signal per channel
- 3-band equalizer for channels 1 - 4 and mic 2
- 3-band equalizer for talkover and mic 1
- 1-band equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Master output mono compatible, with balance
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Inputs: 4x phono, 4(+4)x line, 1x return, 2x mic
- Outputs: 2x master, 1x send, 1x rec.
- EQ range: +12/-26 dB
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 14.1" x 3.4" (320 x 357 x 87 mm)
Order soon. Great club mixer. Perfect for venues, creative DJs and mobile.