- J26902 000000000 J26902000000000
Reloop RMX-80 Digital DJ Mixer with Built in Effects
- Write a Review
The RMX-80 Digital comes loaded with an impressive wealth of features and innovations, staking its claim for the crown among today' choice profession...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new standard in professional club mixers.
The RMX-80 Digital comes loaded with an impressive wealth of features and innovations, staking its claim for the crown among today' choice professional DJ tools.
This fully digital mixer offers everything a professional wants in a DJ-friendly control center. The mixer surface is laid out clearly, offering intuitive control of the 4+1 channels, a clear terminal panel for up to 9 signal sources, 2 mic inputs with active ducking, a digital effect unit with a large-scale display, 2 headphones outputs with intelligent 1-knob headphones EQ, crossfader assignment, as well as fader and crossfader-start. The bipolar filter section combined with the switchable kill/classic EQ offers unimagined flexibility in the frequency spectrum. Steplessly adjustable fader and crossfader curves allow everything from hard cuts to smooth mixes. Two independent beat counters with 'intelligent tempo detect' complete the RMX-80 Digital.
The 13 brand-new, high-quality performance effects offer unseen creative potential for extensive live remix sessions. These effects were developed in close cooperation with professional DJs with respect to club suitability. The globally unique time bar buttons allow direct access to effect modulation. Depending on the selected effect, they serve as trigger buttons for loops, LFO, timing or pitch. The large LCD display shows all of the important information, and provides a clear overview during creative sesions.
Reloop has always strived for the consistent development of proven concepts. Consequently, the RMX-80 Digital offers the classic solo cue mode as well as an extended mix cue mode which enables monitoring of several channels at the same time. Another addition that satisfies the demands of modern DJs is the USB hub, which mitigates the usual lack of USB ports on laptops. A further key feature is that the RMX-80 Digital can be adapted to every imaginable performance situation thanks to the extensive setup utility menu. From here, it's possible to individually customize various settings including output zone routing, limiter and talkover threshold, and EQ crossover frequencies.
The RMX-80 Digital is part of the new Reloop premier line product family, becoming the first choice solution for an affordable state of the art club mixer.
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- Future-proof thanks to innovative, updatable firmware system
- Setup utility mode for extensive control and setting possibilities (master, limiter, solo/mix cue, isolator crossover, talkover threshold, mic-to-booth, cue-to-booth, LED check, factory reset, firmware update)
- 13 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (flanger, delay, echo, reverb, transformer, pitch shift, loop roll, reverse loop, noise, bitcrusher, gate, tape delay, send/return)
- Direct access to effect modulation (trigger, LFO, time, pitch) via time bar buttons
- 2 independent beat counters with ''intelligent tempo detect''
- Large, well-structured LC display for all important functions
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- Fader & crossfader-start
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ''active ducking technology'' for mic channel
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Active 3-way USB hub for additional audio interface or controller
- Individual zone routing
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
Order today and join a mixing revolution.
- Inputs: 7x line, 2x phono, 2x mic, return
- Outputs: Master 1 XLR balanced, master 2 RCA unbalanced, rec, booth, send
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB/ < -26 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 DB/ -8 dB (total kill)
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 4.23" x 15" (320 x 107.5 x 382.4 mm)
- Weight: 15.2 lb. (6.9 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.