- J26881 000001000 J26881000001000
Reloop RP-4000M High-Torque Turntable
- Write a Review
New redesign in black metallic finish: The Reloop RP-4000M turntable offers an upper-torque motor, variable pitch range (±10%/±20%) with quartz-lock,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged construction with many pro features.
New redesign in black metallic finish: The Reloop RP-4000M turntable offers an upper-torque motor, variable pitch range (±10%/±20%) with quartz-lock, forward and reverse mode and three speed ranges. Its massive steel chassis with extra heavy construction decreases vibrations, a reflection of its manufacturing quality. A technically mature turntable for advanced DJs. Comes with Reloop OM Black stylus and Reloop headshell.
- High torque DJ turntable
- Black metalic finish
- Torque of more than 1.6kg/cm
- Pitch control +/-10% and +/-20%
- 3 speeds 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Quartz lock
- Reverse function
Order today. Built tough.
- Type: 3 speeds, fully manual
- Drive: quartz-controlled high-torque direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Start/Stop time: < 1 sec.
- Starting torque: > 1600 g/cm
- Flutter: < 0,2% WMRS
- Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352 mm
- Weight: 9.68 kg
- Incl. Reloop OM black cartridge, Reloop headshell, Reloop neoprene slipmat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.