- J27316 000000000 J27316000000000
Resident Audio Resident Audio NF50 Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
In a crowded pro audio category, Resident Audio offers a pair of monitors that should be among those you are considering for your studio. Like virtus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A near-field monitor
In a crowded pro audio category, Resident Audio offers a pair of monitors that should be among those you are considering for your studio. Like virtusally any studio monitor, Resident Audio's NF-Series reference monitors have been designed to deliver extremely flat frequency response in any recording, mixing, and mastering environment. What makes the NF50 special is Resident Audio's state-of-the-art design elements combined with attention to detail and impeccable quality control, all presented in an affordable package.
The NF50 employs advanced crossover technology that has been optimized for use with the installed drivers and cabinet design. Built-in dual class A/B amplifiers ensure unusually high output levels with plenty of headroom, and multiple input connectors allow easy integration into any system. The NF50 is magnetically shielded so they can be operated in close proximity to other electronic equipment such as computer monitors, without interference.
Ther NF50 near-field reference monitor combines a 3/4" silk soft dome tweeter and a 5¼" polypropylene composite woofer with 60 watts of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 102dB. It offers extraordinary clarity and definition, with amazing punch in the lower mid-range.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: .75"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Polypropylene
- Frequency response: 40Hz “ 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 102dB
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 60W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 6.9" (176 mm)
- Height: 9.9" (251 mm)
- Depth: 7.8" (199 mm)
- Weight: 7.5 lb. (3.4 kg)
Order today and keep your mixes honest.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.