- Product 240311
RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652 PCI Card
- Write a Review
Like the original Hammerfall, the RME HDSP 9652 PCI Card offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. Additionally, there...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Totally flexible, affordable recording interface.
Like the original Hammerfall, the RME HDSP 9652 PCI Card offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. Additionally, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based realtime mixer/router.
The HDSP 9652 interface's Secure BIOS Technology allows hardware updates via software/driver without any risk. And thanks to its unique Zero CPU Load technology, Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency on both notebooks and desktops!
Hammerfall also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). 2 internal ADAT inputs and 2 internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, or up to 2 TDIF ports directly inside the computer.
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
MIDI, ADAT, Digital and analog I/O...the Hammerfall HDSP 9652 does it all! Order today!
- Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels!
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Clock modes slave and master
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Comes with DIGICheck: the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (Cinch), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
- Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT optical