- J52124 000000000 J52124000000000
RME QuadMic II 4-Channel Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
Excellent Signal to Noise Ratio, lowest harmonic distortions and wide gain range make the QuadMic II a first choice for superior studio recordings. Q...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent Signal to Noise Ratio, lowest harmonic distortions and wide gain range make the QuadMic II a first choice for superior studio recordings. QuadMic II is battery powerable and thus excellent for remote applications.
Each of the four channels features balanced microphone and line inputs with Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks, switchable 48V phantom power, phase reversal and a low cut filter.
All channels are also equipped with LEDs for signal presence, clip state, and activated phantom power. The input amplification can be set from 6 to 60 dB. The balanced line level output signals are provided on the rear of the unit as four 6.3 mm (1/4 in.) TRS jacks.
A maximum balanced and unbalanced output level of +21 dBu makes the QuadMic II fully compatible to RME's converters and interface series having analog inputs.
The QuadMic II complements any RME system with line inputs by adding external microphone inputs. Since the unit runs on supply voltages from 9 to 18V DC, it can operate on virtually any power source available, including batteries and rechargeable batteries.
- Four Mic Preamp Inputs
- XLR/TRS Combo Input
- 4 x Line Outputs
- Phantom power per channel
- Low Cut per channel
- Phase reversal per channel
- DC powered, battery compatible
- Power supply: Operates with voltages ranging from 9-18V DC
- Operation with practically any DC power source, including
- (rechargeable) batteries
- High-quality switching power supply included, for worldwide operation at 100-240 volt
- Max. input level XLR: +15 dBu
- Max. input level TRS: +21 dBu
- Max. output level: +21 dBu
- SNR: 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.0005% @ 30 dB Gain
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.