- Product 700676
Rob Papen Blue Virtual Synth
- Write a Review
The Rod Papen Blue Virtual Synth delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis is one creative ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis is one creative combination!
The Rod Papen Blue Virtual Synth delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis is one creative combination! Following the huge success of Albino, Rob Papen teamed up with music software developer Jon Ayres to bring you this latest cross-fusion virtual synthesizer: Blue.
The Blue virtual synth has 6 oscillators which can be connected in various ways: 2 analogue style modeled stereo filters, an enormous range of processing and modulation options, a sequencer and an incredibly powerful arpeggiator. All this versitility is brought together with the inspirational Rob Papen presets that cover a wide range of musical styles.
Despite these heavy features, you'll quickly have the Rod Papen Blue Virtual Synth up and running thanks to its user-friendly interface and the innovative 'easy edit' page for quick sound changes! BLUE 1.6 is now released also with an RTAS version, new features like "free running oscillators," "bypass in Arp, Seq and FX," and, of course, many new presets.
- VST2.4, AU and RTAS plug-in synthesizer for PC and Mac (IntelMac compatible)
- Six Oscillators modules which include Analogue, Additive and Spectral type waveforms. Osc. A and B offer PWM modulation and symmetry control. Oscillators can be combined in several ways using 32 different modulation routings in the Algorithm screen. Oscillators can have FM modulation or Ring modulation and can be oscillator hard synced. Each oscillator can be output to the filters, the effects or output as dry. Dedicated screens available in the LCD screen section for Algorithm selection, Phase distortion / Wave shaping settings and Oscillator Envelopes.
- Two analogue modelled stereo Multimode filters, offering 6dB LowPass/HighPass, 12dB and 24dB LowPass/HighPass/BandPass/Notch, Ring, Comb and Vox (formant). Filters with panning, panning modulation options and pre-filtering distortion. Easy filter control by pre-defined modulation controllers like Envelope, Velocity, Keytrack and Modulation Wheel.
- Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR type. Direct connection to the Oscillators volume, Filters frequency and main Volume amp to make sound editing fast and easy. Graphic and fader-control of Envelopes in one go. Dynamic curves and midi tempo based features like delay and envelope retrigger.
- Four Multi-Envelopes, These free highly sophisticated envelopes can be built up using up to 16 sections. Full graphic control and additional menus with presets, load and save functions. Dynamic curves and midi tempo based functions.
- Ten LFOs with various waveforms and are midi-syncable. Directly connected to main targets to make sound editing easy and fast. Directly connected LFO's for PWM A/B, Filter Frequency A/B, Tremolo (amp), Vibrato (main pitch) and Three Free LFOs. LFO have adjustable, free/poly/mono modes, keytracking, symmetry, smoothing, attack, decay and humanize functions.
- Three modulation Step-sequencers with sequence loop start/end, poly/mono/free play modes, speed controls and step smooth function. Copy/paste/clear functions.
- Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots. 12 synth sources & 23 midi sources and 91 synth destinations.
- 32 step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount, volume smoothing. Each step has On/off, Reset, -32/+32 Semitune, Volume, Slide on/off, Filter A, Filter B and Free modulation settings. Clear, load and save functions to exchange sequences in between presets.
- 32 step arpeggiator, with sequencer, seq length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount and step length control. Each step has On/off, Slide on/off, Reset, -32/+32 Semitone, Step length, Velocity, and Free modulation. Clear, load and save functions to exchange arpeggiators in between presets.
- Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq synthesizer play modes. Portmento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate. Mono unison mode.
- Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- 16-voice polyphony. Voice amount control.
- Global settings save with each individual preset like: keyboard velocity response curve, over-sampling settings and filter control smoothing.
- Easy Edit page for fast new sound results or for easy access tempo changes.
- External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
- Two HQ effects-blocks with serial and parallel mode. Available effects: Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Low Fi, Stereo Widener, Reverb, Comb Filter, Gator, Speaker Simulator, Wah/Delay, Chorus/Delay, Autopan and Waveshaper. _Midi tempo based settings in most effects .
- Equalizer for total overall sound.
- Sound banks of 32 presets inside build in browser. Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function. Preset banks are sorted into style-maps for easy search. Respond to midi program change and bank select.
- All settings included the global settings are stored inside each individual preset.
- Presets in clear catagories by Rob Papen and DnB sesion banks with Giana-Brotherz
Blue Virtual Synth
VST2.4, RTAS (OS-X only) and AU plug-in synthesizer for PC and Mac (also IntelMac)