- Product 801777
Robe DMX Control 1024 DMX Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
The DMX Control 1024 lighting controller is based on the popular, easy-to-use Show Designer. The DMX Control 1024 expands on the existing features an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simplifies the programming process as much as possible while still offering a high level of control at a low cost.
The DMX Control 1024 lighting controller is based on the popular, easy-to-use Show Designer. The DMX Control 1024 expands on the existing features and adds several others. Thanks to two DMX 512 outputs, the Robe DMX Control 1024 DMX Controller can command up to 1024 DMX channels--or 48 lighting fixtures of up to 32 channels each. It supports Robe and all other popular lighting brands. A show can be created from up to 4752 scenes, consisting of presets and chases. The range of 1152 shows, presets and/or chases can be recorded into 24 pages. The operating system of the DMX Control 1024 uses flash memory so that the software can be updated from a flash card drive. Software updates will be made available on the ROBE web site.
Order now and gain complete control over your show.
- Power supply: 120/220V via external Power Supply 9-12V DC
- Height: 102mm (40.16")
- Width: 483mm (19.02")
- Length: 267mm (10.51")
- Weight: 4.5kg (9.9 lbs)
- Real-time control of moving heads and scanners
- Effects engine
- Large fixture library
- Factory-ready color, gobo, focus and effects presets
- Easily named scenes, chases or shows using standard computer keyboard
- MIDI function
- 4 large rotary wheels for menu and control
- 48 multifunction buttons
- 8 faders x 4 banks
- Joystick for Pan and Tilt operation
- Desk lamp socket - USB connector
- 2x (3-pin) + 2x (5-pin) DMX outputs
- 2x polarity switch per output
- Midi-In port, Midi-Out port
- Compact flash card drive
- PS/2 keyboard input
- RCA audio input
- Rack size: 19" 4U rack mountable, 6 spaces