- #270035 000000000 270035000000000
Rode Microphones Stereo VideoMic On-Camera Microphone
- Write a Review
Like the VideoMic (VM), now the world's biggest selling on-camera shotgun microphone, the Stereo VideoMic is destined to become an industry standard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stereo version of the industry standard VideoMic.
Like the VideoMic (VM), now the world's biggest selling on-camera shotgun microphone, the Stereo VideoMic is destined to become an industry standard and not only offers the same sound quality and performance as its predecessor, but also meets the industry demand for stereo recording.
Now videographers may use true studio stereo recording techniques in the field with ease. The X/Y configuration enables the SVM to capture the true ambience of the recording space, while still offering a high level of rear rejection and low noise.
Fitted with a shoe mount, the SVM has the same low noise circuit design as the VM. The SVM offers 9V battery operation, an LED battery status indicator, a high pass filter switch, and a -10dB pad switch which allows for the mic to be used on most cameras with perfect level control.
You can also use the SVM as a remote mic on a stand, or with an optional R0DE boom pole, which truly makes this versatile product well suited for all video applications including Electronic News Gathering (ENG), weddings, sports events, and interviews.
Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
Broadcast sound quality
Rugged cast aluminum body
9V battery operation
Custom designed integral windshield
Low handling noise
Integral camera-shoe mount
Designed and manufactured in Australia
Full 10-year guarantee
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.