- Product 421375
Roland DIF-AT24 Interface Box for R-Bus/ADAT
- Write a Review
The DIF-AT24 Interface Box easily converts the 8-channel R-BUS audio format found on V-Studios and the MV-8000 to the popular ADAT format. As such, t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Integrate your V studio!
The DIF-AT24 Interface Box easily converts the 8-channel R-BUS audio format found on V-Studios and the MV-8000 to the popular ADAT format. As such, this 1/3 rackmount box is ideal for transferring audio between your Roland gear and a lightpipe-compatible audio card or digital mixer. And with MIDI built-in, the DIF-AT24 can also be used to expand the MV-8000's available MIDI outputs.
- 1/3 rackmount audio interface converts Roland's 8-channel R-BUS format to ADAT
- Supports up to eight channels of 24-bit I/O via optical connections
- MIDI In/Out for synchronized recording between V-Studio and ADAT/PC
- MIDI Out port can be used to expand MV-8000's MIDI output channels
- Selectable master clock: R-BUS or ADAT
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was using my Roland XV-5080's 8 analog outs and wanted to covert them to digital so I purchased one of these units. What I really like is that it does not require a power adapter. It draws its power from the R-BUS port on the XV-5080. It also works well with the other ADAT equipment in my studio. I highly recommend this unit.