- Product 600645
Roland DM20 Powered Digital Stereo Micro Monitors
- Write a Review
The Roland DM-20 Digital Stereo Micro Monitors bring you 24-bit/96kHz digital monitoring at a super-affordable price and an ultracompact size. Indepe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Micro size and price, max sound and accuracy.
The Roland DM-20 Digital Stereo Micro Monitors bring you 24-bit/96kHz digital monitoring at a super-affordable price and an ultracompact size. Independent transformers and power amps crank out 20 watts per side. Perfect for use with Roland/BOSS digital studios and instruments, computer-based setups, and more.
- Stereo micro monitors with 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs (coaxial and optical)
- Powered 2-way bass reflex enclosure with 20W of power per side
- Magnetically shielded black wooden cabinet
- Controls located on front of speaker for easy adjustment
- Independent transformers and power amps for each speaker cabinet
DM20 Powered Digital Stereo Micro Monitors
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 22kHz
- Digital Input Section: Sampling Rate - 32/44.1kHz, D/A Converter: 24 bits
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 10-5/16"D x 11-1/16"H
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am using my DM20s with my BR-1180CD digital recording studio. I just got these a few days ago, and the results so far are well worth every penny. Mixing songs just using headphones was a mistake for me. They sounded great through the phones, but when burned to a CD and played on other media...not so good. Perhaps a vocal track was too loud, or the solo track wasn't loud enough. THIS is why I bought these monitors. Better mixes. Micro Monitors? No way. These are good sized monitors, that fit well on my computer desk. They have great sound. I bought an optical cable, along with the speakers. I didn't need it. The audio cables that came along with the monitors work just fine for me. I gave a 9 for value, as I wish these weren't so costly.