- Product 600648
Roland DS-7 Digital Reference Monitor
- Write a Review
The Roland DS-7 Digital Reference Monitor is designed for critical near-field studio work. This 60W bi-amplified monitor features an extremely flat f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile, active digital monitor with impressive accuracy.
The Roland DS-7 Digital Reference Monitor is designed for critical near-field studio work. This 60W bi-amplified monitor features an extremely flat frequency response and versatile EQ controls. AES/EBU, optical, and coaxial digital jacks with a 24-bit/192kHz digital signal path mean tight integration with your DAW, and make it a perfect match for Roland's VS Series Digital Workstations. It also has analog XLR/TRS inputs; input select switch; trim knobs for LF and HF; right/left/mono assign; digital input switch; and a coaxial digital out/thru; plus fully shielded drivers and a redesigned cabinet with an advanced heatsink design.
- 2-way near-field monitor
- 60W bi-amplified power (40W LF, 20W HF)
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone woofer
- 3/4" soft dome
- Bass-reflex cabinet
- Compact design
- 24-bit digital input
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Analog XLR/TRS, AES/EBU digital XLR, optical digital, coaxial digital inputs
- AES/EBU coaxial digital thru/out
- Cabinet: 5/8" MDF; 3/4" MDF baffle
- Frequency response: 68Hz-23kHz (+/-3 dB)
- 8-1/4"W x 13-1/4"H x 12-1/8"D
- 21 lbs., 7 oz