- J50909 000000000 J50909000000000
- Write a Review
Compact, portable, and easy to use, GO:MIXER makes it simple to record high-quality audio in music videos and other video content created with your s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perform, mix audio, and record video with your smartphone—all at once.
Compact, portable, and easy to use, GO:MIXER makes it simple to record high-quality audio in music videos and other video content created with your smartphone. Just plug in GO:MIXER to capture a pristine stereo soundtrack* directly to your video as you perform. With multiple inputs available, you can connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players and mix them all together live while you shoot. Instead of relying on your phone’s noisy mono mic or recording external audio tracks that you have to sync later in a video editor, you can now record top-quality audio in one quick and easy step. GO:MIXER is the ideal solution for adding a pro sound touch to your social media videos, helping you get more views and attract more followers.
Super-Easy Audio Capture
With the great video quality of today’s smartphones, capturing music performances and other types of video content has never been easier. However, recording a high-quality audio soundtrack along with a video has typically required complicated external gear and time-consuming editing in post-production. GO:MIXER’s plug-and-play convenience enables you to capture outstanding audio in your videos in real time, letting you focus on performing instead of fussy technical details.
Connect and Mix Multiple Sound Sources
GO:MIXER allows you to combine five sources at once via inputs for a vocal mic, guitar, stereo keyboard, and two stereo line-level devices (such as music players, drum machines, etc.). Just set up your best live mix while monitoring the sound. With GO:MIXER, all your audio mixing needs are covered in one tiny box.
Ultra-Mobile Audio Companion
Measuring just 95 mm/3.75 in. square and 28 mm/1.1 in. deep, GO:MIXER is perfect for mobile use, and won’t clutter your desktop space at home. It’s powered by the connection to your smartphone, so no batteries are required. And no special drivers need to be installed on your phone either—just open the box, plug in, and go.
Better Sound Makes Your Music Shine
Music is all about sound, and having great audio quality in your music videos shows off your talents and helps you get noticed. GO:MIXER delivers ultra-clean stereo digital audio with no background noise to disturb your performances. If you’ve only been using your phone’s built-in audio for your music videos, you’ll notice a difference immediately when using GO:MIXER.
Sing Along With Your Favorite Tunes
If you’re a vocalist who wants to sing along with your music collection, GO:MIXER has you covered. Simply connect a music player to GO:MIXER, and then enable the convenient Center Cancel function to reduce the volume of the main vocal in any song you play.
Take Vlogs and Other Web Videos to the Next Level
Even if your videos aren’t focused on music, GO:MIXER will help you create better productions. Vlogs, reviews, tutorials, and other content also benefit from quality sound, bringing professional credibility to your presentations. With the ability to mix narration, bumper music, and other sources live with pristine audio, GO:MIXER lets you produce great-sounding videos quickly and efficiently.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Ideal for both desktop and mobile use
- Multiple inputs–connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Plug and play–ready for immediate use right out of the box
- Connection cables for iOS and Android devices included
- Powered from the smartphone connection; no batteries or AC adapter required
- Center Cancel function for karaoke-style singing
Make you smartphone even smarter...and more fun. Order the GO:MIXER now.
- Input: 8 channels
- Output: 2 channels
- INSTRUMENT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-in. phone type
- LINE IN 1 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE IN 2 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIC jack: 1/4-in. phone type (no plug-in power)
- GUITAR/BASS jack: 1/4-in. phone type (high impedance)
- MONITOR OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB Micro-B type
- Power Supply: USB Bus Power
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 x 1-1/8 in., 95 x 95 x 28 mm
- Weight (excluding cables)
- 100 g, 4 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Roland GO:MIXER:
This is a good little gadget, I couldn't get any sound out of my first recordings..I Googled the problem and found out others had it too. One kind gent suggested this Roland Go Mixer Camcorder fixed his...so I added it to my phone,,and VOILA...it worked great! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 7 for your info. Also..a phone tripod is needed to set-up good recording. Nice!
- Was this a gift?: