- Write a Review
Lightweight, low-profile, versatile headset microphone.
The Samson SE50 Headworn Microphone is a low profile, miniature condenser microphone with a 2.5mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction, making it perfect for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications.
The microphone can be easily shaped to fit the left or right ear and the unique retaining band holds the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. Thanks to the omnidirectional pickup pattern, the microphone's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in a clear and articulate reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source.
The mic has also been specially treated with a water resistant coating, providing extra protection from sweat and other moisture. Additionally, there is a moisture-guard drip ring to further protect the capsule and ensure reliable performance.
Available in both beige and black, the SE50 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems. And with four included adapters, the microphone can be used with most any other manufacturer's wireless beltpack systems. The SE50 kit also includes a clothing cable clip, detachable cable, three windscreens and an attractive carry case to hold the SE50 and its accessories, as well as a compartment to hold most any beltpack transmitter.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the SE50 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Micro-miniature condenser with 2.5mm capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern, off-axis linear frequency response
- Fits left or right ear and retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Adjustable drip ring helps protect mic element from sweat
- Four cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Includes three windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case
- Available in black or beige
Order today and experience hands-free performance.
SE50T Headworn Microphone
- Element: Back electret condenser
Polar pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -45 ± 3dB 1V/Pa/at1kHz
Output impedance: 2KÎ ± 30%
Operating voltage: 1.5-12V D.C.
SPL max: 140dB
Output connector: 2.5mm
Included adaptors: Shure, AT, AKG, Sennhieser
Included accessories: Windscreen, tie-clip
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Samson SE50T Headworn Microphone:
While comfortable, the sound volume is horrible. I use it with a Shure body pack, and have to turn the volume extemely to get any sound out of it. It is supposed to work with this body pack. Overall not the best purchase I have ever made.
- Was this a gift?: