- Product 700491
Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Collection Software for Kontakt 2
- Write a Review
Scarbee V.K.C. includes 11 sounds and sample sets of classic vintage keyboards from the 60s and 70s! The V.K.C K2 includes both a 16 bit version - a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
With Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Collection your sound will have the flare that your jeans are missing...
Scarbee V.K.C. includes 11 sounds and sample sets of classic vintage keyboards from the 60s and 70s! The V.K.C K2 includes both a 16 bit version - a 24 bit version - suitable for Studio use. For Kontakt 2.11 Scarbee also included module graphics of all instruments with various controls directly available for the user. Instruments included in VKC:
Scarbee C.E.P. (Classic Electric Piano) is the sound of a hot-rodded wonderful electric piano from the 70s with expression and dynamics ranging from warm and mellow, to bright and 'barking', but can also produce a dulcet bell-like tone very suited to jazz, funk and R&B. E.E.P. (Edgy Electric Piano) has a dynamic and versatile sound and tends more towards an 'edgier' sound. Certainly, it can deliver a 'soft and sweet' tone, but its light action allows players to easily deliver a performance with more 'bite'.
Scarbee S.E.P. (Sticky Electric Piano) has a sound that sonically lies somewhere between the reedy bite of the E.E.P. and the purer bell tone of the C.E.P. The result is a vibraphone type tone with a very percussive envelope and almost no dynamic response due to it's "sticky hammers".
F.E.P.( Funky Electric Piano) has a big round 'twanging' bottom end and a top end which is wiry and tight. For many, this is as close as they will ever get to a sound which could compete with the cut of an electric guitar. In the the sharp tone and percussive playing style made it a first choice for many funk recordings where it complemented funk guitar rhythms like no other instrument. We sampled each of the 4 standard pickup settings: CA, CB, DA, DB - in both a standard version and a version with mutebar switched ON, resulting in 8 unique sounds! We also made it possible to switch Standard/Mute with Mod-Wheel.
With the F.E.P. and S.E.P., Scarbee introduces 'Horizontal Release Technology', whereby release samples are chosen from the wave pool depending on how long a key has been held - allowing a staccato played note to create a different release tone to a note which is sustained for a longer period. To achieve this, each key sampled on the F.E.P. has 24 release samples assigned to it alone.
The F.E.P. also makes use of advanced triggering options to allow the inclusion of the occasional 'off center' string strike, a well known characteristic of the original instrument. Sampled, mapped and programmed with great love and slavish attention to detail, V.K.C. 1.2 presents all of these classic electro mechanical instruments in their ultimate form.
A neat little feature for the "Vintage Purist": Play key A-1 and you will hear original noise from instument looped. With Noise knob you can adjust the level of the noise - take it completely away if you like a clean sound with zero hum and hiss!
- 11 GB multisampled content with full decay and no loops
- 18.000 individual samples
- Includes both a 16 bit and a 24 bit version
- Instrument graphics for KONTAKT 2.11
- Ultra realistic sound and feel
- Original Instrument Noise can be adjusted in level
- Horizontal Release Sampling on F.E.P. and S.E.P. finally making these instruments sound like the real thing
- All instruments have been carefully programmed so that they perfectly emulate the feel/volume of various key-zones of the original instruments
- K.G.B 1.2 includes Vintage Keyboard FX and C Filter plugin.
- Kontakt 1.5.3/ 2.11
- HALion 3.1
- EXS24 mk II
- 5 x DVD
- 12 GB
- System Requirements:
- 12 GB free hard disc space
- 1.5 GB RAM
- DVD Rom Drive
- Windows XP, Pentium 4 / Athlon 2.4 GHz
- OS X Version 10.4.4 or higher (Mac/Intel not yet supported), G4 1.5 GHz is minimum but G5 recommended
- A low latency soundcard with ASIO drivers
- For using HALion Player as a Rewire Client a Rewire compatible Host is required
- Steinberg Key is REQUIRED not included