- Product 700686
Scarbee Vintage Keyboard FX
- Write a Review
VKFX VST/AU plug-in is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of a range of different vintage analogue effects processors.Coded by world-class...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage effects for vintage keyboards.
VKFX VST/AU plug-in is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of a range of different vintage analogue effects processors.
Coded by world-class software developers Thomas Serafini, Alfonso De Prisco - and graphic artist Stefan Kengen, the VKFX completes Scarbee's vision for vintage keyboard sample libraries which faithfully capture the sounds of the original masters--right down to the effects processing which was often a key element in defining a classic instrument's unique voice.
Loaded into the VKFX are 8 premium-quality effects processors, including the essential electric piano preamp with stereo tremolo, a compressor, wah (envelope filter), phase shifter, chorus, overdrive, tape delay, and a valve amp modelled on arguably the most popular device ever used to amplify electric keyboards (and the model includes the 4-spring reverb).
- architecture to alternate from one popular version of a particular effects processor to another which has a completely different sonic character--at the touch of a button
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they're needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects chain
- Easy A-B morphing between presets makes experimentation and creation of new sounds addictively effortless
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load the VKFX without the fear of watching a system's processor overhead disappear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class
- All rates and times can be sync'd to VST host, internal clock or left independent for a more 'analog' approach
- All parameters are automatable
- All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved — enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions
- A generous licensing arrangement allows the licensed user to install and operate VKFX on up to three PCs simultaneously — greatly easing investment costs for users running multiple CPU systems
- Mouse sensitive tool tips allow the user to get manual-style information by simply hovering the mouse over any area of interest
- A comprehensive on-line manual in pdf format is only one mouse click away at all times
- PC - minimum requirements:
- Pentium / Athlon 800 MHz , 256 MB RAM, 20 MB HD space, Windows XP Home and XP Professional, VST2 compatible Host, Display Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
- PC - Recommended:
- Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz or faster, Display Resolution 1152 x 864 pixels, dual monitor setup.
- Mac - minimum requirements:
- Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 20 MB HD space, OS X Version 10.3.3 or higher, VST2 or AU compatible Host, Display Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
- Mac - Recommended:
- Power Mac G4 Dual 1.25 GHz or faster, Display Resolution 1152 x 864 pixels, dual monitor setup