- Product 700685
Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Gold Bundle
- Write a Review
The Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Collection bundled with Vintage Keyboard FX. VKFX VST/AU plug-in is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of a r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4 big boards and the vintage effects that shaped their sounds.
The Scarbee Vintage Keyboard Collection bundled with Vintage Keyboard FX.
VKFX VST/AU plug-in is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of a range of different vintage analogue effects processors.
Coded by world-class software developers Thomas Serafini, Alfonso De Prisco - and graphic artist Stefan Kengen, the VKFX completes Scarbee's vision for vintage keyboard sample libraries which faithfully capture the sounds of the original masters—right down to the effects processing which was often a key element in defining a classic instrument's unique voice.
Loaded into the VKFX are 8 premium-quality effects processors, including the essential electric piano preamp with stereo tremolo, a compressor, wah (envelope filter), phase shifter, chorus, overdrive, tape delay, and a valve amp modelled on arguably the most popular device ever used to amplify electric keyboards (and the model includes the 4-spring reverb).
- Multiple mode switching allows module architecture to alternate from one popular version of a particular effects processor to another which has a completely different sonic character—at the touch of a button
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they're needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects chain
- Easy A-B morphing between presets makes experimentation and creation of new sounds addictively effortless
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load the VKFX without the fear of watching a system's processor overhead disappear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class
- All rates and times can be sync'd to VST host, internal clock or left independent for a more 'analog' approach
- All parameters are automatable
- All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved — enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions
- A generous licensing arrangement allows the licensed user to install and operate VKFX on up to three PCs simultaneously — greatly easing investment costs for users running multiple CPU systems
- Mouse sensitive tool tips allow the user to get manual-style information by simply hovering the mouse over any area of interest
- A comprehensive on-line manual in pdf format is only one mouse click away at all times
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 1 GB RAM, 12 GB HD space, OS X Version 10.2.5 or higher, CoreAudio compatible audio hardware. For using HALion as plug-in, a VST2 or AU compatible Host is required. For using HALion Player as a Rewire Client a Rewire compatible Host is required. Steinberg Key is included in the package. Display Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Mac Recommended:
- Power Mac G4 Dual 1.25 GHz or faster, 1.5 GB RAM or more. Display Resolution 1152 x 864 pixels, dual monitor setup.
- Pentium / Athlon 800 MHz, 1 GB RAM, 12 GB HD space, Windows XP Home and XP Professional, Windows MME compatible audio hardware, ASIO compatible sound card recommended. For using HALion as plug-in, a VST2 or DXi2 compatible Host is required. For using HALion Player as a Rewire Client a Rewire compatible Host is required. Steinberg Key is included in the package. Display Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Windows Recommended:
- Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz or faster, 1.5 GB RAM or more. Display Resolution 1152 x 864 pixels, dual monitor setup.