- J27760 000000000 J27760000000000
sE Electronics 2200A II C Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
sE's best-selling, multiple-award-winning, GRAMMY-singer-recording cardioid mic has been given a facelift and a features update. With the same hand-b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classig large diaphragm cardioid.
sE's best-selling, multiple-award-winning, GRAMMY-singer-recording cardioid mic has been given a facelift and a features update. With the same hand-built brass capsule as the original, the Mark II version adds a multi-pattern version, a quick-release shockmount with integrated pop filter, and rubberized black paint to dampen any chassis resonances. The 2200a IIC is a fully cardioid version. Most signals are appropriate to a cardioid pickup.
At the heart of the 2200a II C is the hand-built, hand-tuned brass capsule that put sE on the map as a serious microphone manufacturer. With a gold-sputtered center-terminated diaphragm, the 2200a IIC's capsule is built in the same style as the vintage European capsules that have been used and loved for many decades.
Manufactured, assembled, and individually tested in-house by our team of skilled capsule technicians, these capsules are the soul of the 2200a II.
CUSTOM SHOCKMOUNT + CHASSIS
Part of the 2200a II's update can be seen in the clever new quick-release Isolation Pack shockmount. With the twist of a single knob, the mount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone, and is removable with the same simple motion. This allows the mic to be set up quickly and easily - no adjustments, no hassle.
As with many of sE's newest models, the 2200a II chassis is finished in a custom black rubberized paint, which helps dampen any chassis resonance as well as keep the mic unobtrusive to an audience or camera, even under bright stage lights.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity @1kHz into 1 K Ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ‰¤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power +48V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 18.95 oz. (537.60 g)
- Diameter: 2 in. (51.5 mm)
Order today. Excellent performance for less.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent pro sound
- A tad bright (not harsh) on some voices
- Acoustic guitar
- Guitar cab
- Male vocals
Comments about sE Electronics 2200A II C Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone:
Sits great in a Pop/Rock mix. No EQ needed unless for effect. Solid build and sounds great for project studios and even larger studios. Miles above the competition under 500.
- Was this a gift?: