- H92114 000000000 H92114000000000
sE Electronics X1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handles a wide range of sources.
The X1 large diaphragm condenser mic is an all around performer, with the ability to track acoustic instruments, ensembles, and vocals with detail and clarity. The X1 features a hand-built capsule, with a 10dB pad and a low cut filter to roll off some of that low end straight from the source, and the acoustically damping black paint and black rubber details add to the finish.
- Studio condenser mic handles a wide variety of sources
- 10dB Pad and low-cut filter
- Acoustically damping black paint
- Black rubber finish
Add this versatile condenser to your mic locker today.
X1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Impedance: ‰¤ 200 Ohms
Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD @1000Hz: 125dB
Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about sE Electronics X1 Studio Condenser Microphone:
This is thing is ridiculous. I recorded my album with access to a lot of different mics. Classic Condensers, new german boutique condensers, sold school dynamics (7b), my own 4050, a KSM.. you name it.
On 4 out of the 10 songs, we went with the SE-X1. It just suited my voice so well. For an inexpensive condenser it didn't have that gross bumped top-end that most of the cheap far-east mics do. It naturally captured my voice with a natural enhancement that I really enjoyed. This thing is a studio must-have and I ordered one immediately after tracking the first song.
I also used it alongside a 57 for tracking a guitar 412 guitar cab about 12 inches off the center cone (sm57 in the normal, closeup , on-axis position). Blending with the X1 was PERFECT. The guitar sounds were tight and alive. Real life without sounding shrill.
Lastly, overheads. These things kill as overheads. There's really nothing else to say. Just good solid sound
Honestly, I have recommended this mic to junior engineers and pros alike. It's just solid.
- Was this a gift?: