- J08519 000000000 J08519000000000
sE Electronics X1 T Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
There's nothing quite like the sound of a tube condenser microphone, especially on such exposed and natural sound sources as vocals and acoustic guit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable tube condenser.
There's nothing quite like the sound of a tube condenser microphone, especially on such exposed and natural sound sources as vocals and acoustic guitars. The history of great recordings is populated with vocal takes that were done on tube-powered large-diaphragm condenser microphones. The X1 T from sE Electronics is just such a microphone, offered at a price that won't break your budget. With more and more recording aficionados wanting valve microphones in their studios, the sE X1 T is sure to be a contemporary studio favorite.
The sE X1 T includes the same handcrafted, gold-sputtered capsule as the original X1, with high-quality analogue tube circuitry and a specially-selected valve to add rich, valve warmth to the already impressive sound of the sE X1, with attention particularly paid to accentuating the harmonics in your recordings.
Ideal for vocals and spoken word, acoustic stringed instruments, pianos and percussion, the X1 T is perfect for those looking for a microphone that will give a subtle lift to the low-mid frequencies and add tube sparkle to the high end. The mic has a cardioid polar pattern, and features a low cut switch and a -10dB pad.
- Sparkling high end
- Warm and rich bass
- Subtle lift in the low mid
Order today and bring the warmth of true analog tube circuitry into you studio.
X1 T Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: Hand-built, large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Controls: -10dB Pad, Bass Cut
- Power Requirement: PSU (included)
- Connector: Seven-pin connection for mic-to-PSU. XLR output from PSU
- Box Contents:
- 1 x sE Electronics sE X1-T Tube Microphone
- 1 x sE Electronics Multi-Region Power Supply With Power Cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.