- Product 276669
Sennheiser 1091 Digital Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Digital 1000 Series system is designed for superb audio quality and consistent, reliable RF wireless performance. It features 16-bit conversion (...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The next step towards wireless audio perfection.
The Digital 1000 Series system is designed for superb audio quality and consistent, reliable RF wireless performance. It features 16-bit conversion (64X oversampling) for CD-quality sound. With no compander circuit, it produces authentic wired sound and response. It has 4 user-selectable frequencies within its 900 - 925MHz carrier frequency range, and its Quadiversity receiver incorporates 4 internal antennas, all microprocessor-controlled for freedom from dropouts. System range is 280' line of sight, 80'-130' under adverse conditions, a 120dB dynamic range, and a 20Hz-15Hz frequency response. Transmitter has both XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced outputs and a 9-segment LED display showing important performance parameters including audio level and transmitter battery life. Its digital signal is scanner proof.
System includes the EM 1090 Digital Receiver and the SKM 1091 Digital Transmitter with supercardioid dynamic microphone module and mic clamp.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Superb audio quality and consistent, reliable RF wireless performance
- 6-bit conversion (64X oversampling) for CD-quality sound
- No compander circuit for authentic wired sound and response
- 4 user-selectable frequencies
- 900-925MHz UHF carrier frequency range
- 4 internal antennas are microprocessor-controlled for dropout-free reception
- System range is 280' line of sight, 80'-130' under adverse conditions
- 120dB dynamic range
- 20Hz-15Hz frequency response
- Transmitter has both XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced outputs
- 9-segment LED display shows important performance parameters
Order today and enjoy wireless you can have complete confidence in.